Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Form Letter to Delete Any Social Networking Site



Dec. 18, 2013
To Whom It May Concern
Re: The difference between POLICE and POLICY is one letter.

Let me inform you that I am permanently deleting your site from my active social networks and on-line activity. I have attempted to provide the benefit of the doubt, with generous flexibility, regarding your policies for policing the content of your little corner of the Internet. However, your competency in this effort is severely lacking, causing your motives to come into question. It is clear to me that you do not have the intelligence nor (and most importantly).... you do not have the authority to make these decisions which appear to be based on a misguided sense of moral superiority, bestowing upon yourselves the duty to protect against "threats" to your tribal traditions and superstitions. I have no reason to expect you to develop the nuance of a progressive world-view sensibility and, therefore, you leave me no choice but to permanently suspend and delete your site from my social networking activities, effective immediately.  

Sincerely,

Rhio Hirsch (former ______________ participant)
                              (fill in any name here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.