Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Coincidence or Surveillance?

I bought Julian Assange’s book “Cypherpunks” from Amazon recently. I’ve been buying things from Amazon for years without incident. Imagine my surprise when this book never made it. It’s a book about government surveillance and the global intelligence network. The book was intercepted in transit, lost somewhere in Philadelphia and probably stored in a basement for the US Postal Service. I contacted the book seller and got them to resend a copy, which they did via a private freight company, but it was a month past due. Amazon did refunded my money, so that's good. Is it a coincidence that I never received the book from Amazon? I don’t know, but I have a feeling my name has been added to a list of people interested in WikiLeaks and Julian Assange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.